CaSE and Nesta have launched our new campaign, ‘4Growth‘, which calls on the Government to invest the proceeds from the forthcoming 4G spectrum auction.
- Brian Cox – physicist and broadcaster
- Lord Martin Rees – former President of the Royal Society and Astronomer Royal
- Andre Geim – Nobel laureate (Physics, 2010) for experiments on graphene
- Lesley Yellowlees – President of the Royal Society of Chemistry
- Lord William Waldegrave – former Chief Secretary to the Treasury and Science Minister
- Ben Goldacre – doctor, and author of ‘Bad Science’ & ‘Bad Pharma’
You can find out more about the campaign, the petition, and our backers at www.its4growth.co.uk. Please join our call – and encourage your friends and colleagues to do the same.