Support CaSE for just £2.50 a month
Add your voice to those who already support CaSE and help maintain the UK’s status as one of the best places in the world for science and engineering.
- A monthly e-bulletin update on CaSE activities
- Timely updates on the latest policy changes and developments which impact on science and engineering
- Invitations to CaSE events and priority booking
Annual individual membership costs £2.50 a month or £25 for the whole year (two months free).
Premium membership is £100 a year, which also includes hard copies of all CaSE policy reports.
You can join CaSE in the following ways:
- Set up a subscription via PayPal below.
- Or by completing the membership form and sending it to us with a Direct Debit form or cheque made out to the Campaign for Science and Engineering. Please contact the CaSE office if you have any questions about joining.
Free membership for final year undergraduates
We are currently offering one year’s free membership to students in their final year of undergraduate studies.
By indicating that you would like your membership fee to be treated as give as Gift Aid you are agreeing to the following statement: “I confirm I have paid or will pay an amount of Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax for each tax year (6 April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand the charity will reclaim 28p of tax on every £1 that I gave up to 5 April 2008 and will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give on or after 6 April 2008.”
If you are already a CaSE individual member you can register your current and future membership subscription to be treated as a GiftAid donation here.